Education and training
Local Land Services encourages people from school students to land managers to town residents to develop skills and knowledge in agriculture, natural resource management and related fields. Our support may be financial, technical or practical.
We do this by:
- initiating and facilitating educational opportunities
- attending and participating in activities organised by other organisations
- funding individuals and groups to attend training and educational events
Local people are supported to learn more through many activities, including:
- conferences: local, national and international
- field days
- public meetings
- agricultural and town shows
- fishing competitions
- photographic competitions
- school visits
September is monitoring month - time to submit your photos
Landholders with Incentives projects are reminded that they will soon need to submit annual photo point monitoring.
The 'photo point report' to record your monitoring is available to download from our website.
You can choose to print the form and attach your photos and post to 'Monitoring Month' at PO Box 307, Cobar NSW 2835 or fill it out digitally and email it by clicking here.
The photo point template can be found by clicking here.
If you have questions about how to submit your monitoring, please contact your local Incentives project officer.