Partner with the 2019 NSW Landcare and Local Land Services conference today!
22 February 2019
Businesses looking to promote themselves to the Landcare, environment management, agriculture and natural resource management sector are encouraged to partner with the 2019 NSW Landcare and Local Land Services conference.
The conference, which will be held in Broken Hill on 22 – 24 October, is currently inviting businesses and organisations to consider one of the sponsorship opportunities which will help deliver a wonderful event that will highlight some of the great work and achievements of the Landcare community and landholders in the Western region and across NSW, while also offering informative speakers, workshops and field trips.
By coming on board as a sponsor you will have the opportunity to:
- promote your brand and products to a broad range of community and agency delegates
- network and build relationships with leaders in the Landcare, sustainable agriculture and natural resource management community
- align your company with the Landcare community's commitment to healthier landscapes, communities and environments
- increase brand awareness both in NSW and across Australia
- interact with delegates during all breaks and social functions
- provide a unique environment dedicated to the exchange of ideas and expertise.
If this sounds like something that your business should be involved in, head to the conference website and confirm the sponsorship package that best suits your business.
The opening of registration and announcements regarding speakers and field trips will be made in the coming months.
For further information regarding sponsorship or the conference in general, contact the conference manager, Bradley Hayden on 0412 461 392, visit the website or connect on social media:
Media contact: Charlie Whiteley, Western Local Land Services, 0428 679 974.