Discounted rate still on offer for the NSW Landcare and Local Land Services conference
17 September 2019
With just over one month until hundreds of delegates arrive in Broken Hill for the NSW Landcare and Local Land Services conference, there is still the opportunity to get a discounted rate for those looking to register.
While registration for the conference remains open up until the event (22 – 24 October), the standard price, which is currently on offer, is only in place until Monday, 23 September.
From 24 September until the event, the price increases to the late registration rate, so people who know they will be attending or who have been putting off registering are strongly encouraged to do it this week.
So far there has been great interest in the conference, with the three-day program offering some informative and amazing experiences for delegates in the far west:
- keynote address from Charlie Arnott, winner of the 2018 Bob Hawke Landcare Award
- performance from Sara Storer, ARIA award and 21 time Golden Guitar award winning artist, at the iconic Silverton Pub
- four amazing field trips to choose from, get your boots on the ground in the far west
- Landcare NSW Awards Gala Dinner with entertainment from Paul Costa
- Landcare NSW Muster
- conference presentations and Q&A panel session
- a night featuring Drag Queen Entertainment at the wrap-up dinner at The Palace Hotel.
A full break down of registration options and costs is currently on the conference website as is a rundown of the program.
For further information on the conference, visit the conference website, connect on social media or contact Conference Manager Bradley Hayden on 0412 461 392:
Media contact: Charlie Whiteley, Western Local Land Services, 0428 679 974.