Landholders reminded to pay their 2018 Local Land Services rates by Monday, 26 February
20 February 2018
Landholders across NSW that are yet to pay their 2018 Local Land Services rates are being reminded they are due by Monday, 26 February.
Rates, which were mailed to landholders in mid-January, are a vital source of income for Local Land Services as they support the organisation’s biosecurity, emergency response and animal health work across NSW.
Work supported by rates includes:
- supporting landholders to control pests and meet their legal obligations
- our vets’ animal health programs
- our biosecurity and surveillance programs which limit and prevent pest and disease incursions
- supporting agriculture and animals during emergencies
- supporting stock identification and traceability systems.
Western Local Land Services General Manager, Erlina Compton thanked the landholders that had already paid their rates while highlighting their importance.
“Rates are an essential part of a secure, productive and profitable landscape,” Ms Compton said.
“By paying rates, all landholders have access to technical experts, training and programs to help them manage their land and meet legal obligations.”
The payment methods for rates are:
- online by clicking here.
- BPay – telephone and internet banking
- by phone – call 1300 738 070 to pay by MasterCard or Visa
- post a cheque or money order with the remittance slip on your rates notice.
For more information on rates click here.
Media contact: Charlie Whiteley, Western Local Land Services, 0428 679 974.