Farm energy forum (Buronga)
29 Aug 2019 9:30 am - 3:30 pm
ContactNSW DPI, John O'Connor
0412 359 084
The NSW Department of Primary Industries (NSW DPI), with our support, are coordinating an energy forum that is suitable to all farmers including agriculturalists, horticulturists, viticulturists and NSW growers.
Take a break from the farm and explore:
- solar pumping options and practical ways to save
- understand electricity costs and how to manage them
- emerging technologies that may shape the future.
Event speakers and topics:
- A look into the future - Hydrogen and Batteries (Dr Neil Thompson and Charles Luo).
- Electricity (grid and solar) - The grid and ways to save and solar options (Luke Christiansen). *Eligible for a 90% subsidy on later training.
- Irrigation check up - Dave O’Donnell.
- Industry resources - Dairy Australia, NSW Farmers Association and Government programs.
Please RSVP for catering purposes by 24 August to Leanne Hegedus from NSW DPI on (03) 5019 8400 or via email.