Examining your farm energy use (workshop series)
2 Dec 2019 - 5 Dec 2019
ContactSenior Land Services Officer
Tanisha Shields, 0447 642 131
We have joined with the NSW Department of Primary Industries to host five workshops around the Western region that will aim to assist landholders and community members with their farm energy use.
The workshops will cover
- understanding and managing your energy use to save on your power bill
- the energy market
- understanding your energy bill
- energy management options
- bring along your power bill and we will discuss ways you may be able to save.
- Monday, 2 December at 10:30 am. Dareton NSW DPI office (Silver City hwy)
- Monday, 2 December at 4 pm. Pooncarie Hall
- Tuesday, 3 December at 3 pm. Ivanhoe Hotel
- Wednesday, 4 December at 3 pm. Warrawong on the Darling, Wilcannia
- Thursday, 5 December at 3 pm. Packsaddle Roadhouse.
Drought strategy information
As part of each event, Western LLS staff will also be available prior to each session to answer any drought strategy questions so participants are encouraged to bring along questions and have a discussion. Staff will arrive at each venue an hour and a half prior to the scheduled start of the workshop, except for Pooncarie where they will be there an hour prior to the scheduled start.
These events are free with a BBQ and refreshments provided afterward.
RSVP by 28 November to Tanisha Shields.