Pest Animal Expos (Homebush, Broken Hill and Bourke)
10 Jun 2020 - 14 Jun 2020
ContactSenior Land Services Officer
0429 981 331
We will be delivering three pest animal expos that will see experts present on a range of topics that will be of interest for all landholders and community members.
A number of the presentations are expected to include practical demonstrations and allow for questions from attendees.
Some of the topics that will be covered include:
- an update on the progress of the NSW Wild Dog Fence Extension project
- wild dog trap preparation and placement
- the latest research and findings in collaring of pest animals
- rabbit control and research into feral cats.
- Wednesday, 10 June — Homebush (via Balranald)
- Friday, 12 June — Broken Hill
- Sunday, 14 June — Bourke
Along with presentations, the expos will provide an opportunity for relevant specialists and suppliers to have a trade stand to promote their services and products.
If you’re an agency, business or group that would be interested to promote your work, research and products relating to pest animals to landholders and community members in the Western region, please contact Kaye Gottschutzke on the provided details.
The pest animal expos are made possible through funding from the Australian Government's 'Communities Combatting Pest Animal and Weed Impacts During Drought' program.