Projects and programs
We support local people to improve the health and productivity of their area.
Key Investment Priorities
The key areas for investment, through on-ground works and training, are:
Productive industries and adaptable, connected communities
- Adaptable and resilient land managers
- Sustainable and productive agricultural industry
- Aboriginal people connected to country, culture and heritage
Healthy and resilient landscapes and aquatic systems
- Healthy and resilient landscapes
- Healthy and resilient aquatic systems
Adaptive governance, decision making and management
Programs and Projects
A range of activities are used to meet these goals, including funding programs for on-ground works, training and community activities. Recent projects include:>
Western Catchment Action Plan
The key investment priorities were developed with considerably input from local communities through the development of the 2013-2023 Western Catchment Action Plan (CAP). The CAP provides direction for natural resource management in the Western LLS region.