Key agricultural activities in our arid region are wool growing, cotton, grains, grapes and stone fruits. There is also increasing goat and sheep meat production.
Local Land Services Western Region has published its 2016-2021 Local Strategic Plan. This plan emphasises an integrated service delivery model to meet the issues, risks and opportunities that characterise the communities, industries and landscapes of the region.
'Like' our Facebook page to stay up to date with news, resources and events across the Western Local Region.
Read our newsletters and subscribe to keep up to date.
- Victor Dominello and Niall Blair joint media release: $2 million quad bike safety rebate program open
19 July 2016
- Showcasing cultural heritage during NAIDOC Week
01 July 2016
- Local strategic plan maps out projects for next five years
28 June 2016
- Annual land and stock returns vital for market access
21 June 2016
- Ten-year strategy sets scene for innovative future
14 June 2016
- Land managers encouraged to report storm damage
06 June 2016