Key agricultural activities in our arid region are wool growing, cotton, grains, grapes and stone fruits. There is also increasing goat and sheep meat production.
The rates you pay to Local Land Services allow your local region to fund the services it provides to landholders and contribute to other important statewide functions.
Read our newsletters and subscribe to keep up to date.
Key achievements from Local Land Services' first year of operation are outlined in a publication that highlights statewide results as well as case studies from the 11 regions.
Four online tools are available to help landholders determine whether their clearing activities require approval.
- Cobar, Bourke, Brewarrina Local Community Advisory Group Members Announced
18 May 2016
- Brewarrina workshop helps provide clear direction
23 March 2016
- Plan ahead and save - Lamb survival webinar
21 May 2015
- Balranald, Wentworth, Hillston, Ivanhoe Local Community Advisory Group Members Announced
18 May 2015
- Far West Community Advisory Group Members Announced
18 May 2015
- Bus trip and workshops at Pooncarie Field Day
24 April 2015