Local Land Services Western Region has published its 2016-2021 Local Strategic Plan. This plan emphasises an integrated service delivery model to meet the issues, risks and opportunities that characterise the communities, industries and landscapes of the region.
The Western Region Small Land Management Grants Program provides funding for projects that improve and maintain the condition of our natural resources in the Western Region. Apply now!
'Like' our Facebook page to stay up to date with news, resources and events across the Western Local Region.
Read our newsletters and subscribe to keep up to date.
Key agricultural activities in our arid region are wool growing, cotton, grains, grapes and stone fruits. There is also increasing goat and sheep meat production.
- Ten-year strategy sets scene for innovative future
14 June 2016
- Land managers encouraged to report storm damage
06 June 2016
- Changing of the guard: on the hunt for Local Land Services board members
17 May 2016
- Have your say on new biodiversity legislation
12 May 2016
- Taking stock to your local show? You need a PIC!
05 May 2016
- Annual Reports highlight achievements in second year of operation
29 April 2016